Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

We celebrated Easter over at Gramma and Grampa Navarro's house. We started with an egg hunt...



She's showing me how heavy her basket is (and how strong she is - she can lift it this high)...

notice the subtle flip of the bird (in yo face)...

I took a lot of pictures of Henry today. He was so funny with the bubbles in his Easter basket...


He LOVES Kung Fu - here he is doing his Kung Fu moves with his bubble wand. Very serious...


Cousin Brandon was there, too. He was so NICE- helping the little ones find more eggs. I can't believe how big he is getting...

2 comments:

Bargain is the New Black Gal said...

I totally LOL at Henry's in yo face :P!

Love the bubbles shots...so cool!

Anonymous said...

Great Easter shots! I love the one of Henry and the bubble.