Sunday, April 25, 2010

Another Soccer Game....

Can you spot my child? I bet you can...

Don't let this picture fool you into thinking she actually played soccer...

This picture about sums it up...

Later that day, I took pictures of the Colby family, and she was a HUGE help getting the kids to look at the camera...


The other day while driving, I honked at someone and Rubie said, "It's chaos." Today, she told Ramon that she was "perplexed" about him. What are they teaching her at that preschool?

She also told me that if you pick your nose it will bleed, birds can't eat rice or they will die, and she wants to paint the sharks toe nails with clear so that their other polish doesn't come off in the water. hmmmm.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are great!

Lakie said...

I wanna read more of the things she says! Cute!