Saturday, April 17, 2010

4 year olds believe in magic and fairy dust.

While getting gas the other day, the light was streaming into the car. Rubie kicked my seat and dust flew into the air. Her eyes got big, and she said, "IT'S FAIRY DUST!" 4 is a special age. (now how do I get her to stop kicking the seat?)


Here she is modeling the "Mona Lisa" pose...

4 is also the age in which children like to catch bugs and torture them (I can't imagine that I ever went through this phase). The roly poly now is now enjoying life in the bug condo. (he/she will be released in a few hours)...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Whose idea was the Mona Lisa? Did she see a picture of it and want to imitate it?

julie said...

no, she wasn't posing. I just took the picture and called it that later.

Kelli said...

"Fairy Dust" totally warmed my heart.