Friday, December 19, 2008

Preschool Performance

On Thursday, Rubie's preschool had a singing performance. They asked us to have her wear a red or green shirt. She had on a cute red shirt, but when I arrived for the performance, she was wearing her "oops" clothes (she made a mess at lunch). I predicted that she wouldn't sing a word and keep her fingers in her mouth. I was almost right, she never sang a word, but at least stood there nicely...

Here is the preschool director getting all of the kids in line...

Then the singing began. I love how they are all in sync...

Here are some pictures from after the performance...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all so darn cute!!

Bargain is the New Black Gal said...

I love Xmas performances! They are the best! She looks adorable and I'm super impressed that the nose stayed on!

Jenna said...

Who needs to sing when you can just stand there and look so precious?

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to see it. Maybe I can get a special performance when I get there?