Friday, December 19, 2008

What is Healthy?

At Rubie's preschool they love to ask the kids questions and write down their responses. I always enjoy seeing what they have to say. Today topic was, "What is healthy?" I love the kid that said, "our bottoms," because really, bathroom humor is always a crowd pleaser. I also love little McKayla's response - "um...candy." Sounds like something my sister would say (the one that thinks salsa is in the vegetable category - Jennifer)...

Farther down the list is Rubie's response. Not only is it insightful, it is also the idea of the little girl above her. That's my little copying genius. We need to have the talk about only copying people that make sense...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least her ears are healthy now. They weren't always in the healthy category. Oh, and salsa is vegetables. It's got onions and tomatoes and stuff.

julie said...

Ya know, I meant to say "ketchup" - I have heard you say that ketchup is a vegetable because of the tomoatoes.

Bargain is the New Black Gal said...

LOL! That is a hoot!

Jenna said...

This could seriously provide hours of entertainment. Could you please photograph their answers to every question?