Sunday, June 1, 2008

flower girl

Wanna add instant stress to your life? Just say yes when asked if your 2 year old would like to be a flower girl. Especially when said wedding is scheduled for 11:00, and nap time is 12:00. The actual walk down the isle went okay - I don't have any pictures of that (I was too stressed out), but here is the sitting through the ceremony. Rubie did a pretty good job of sitting quietly (if you don't count the flying snack container lid into the isle)...

Shoes had to come off, so the walk back down the isle had no shoes and no head piece (which was gone immediately after the walk down the isle)...

Not one rose petal left the basket coming down the isle, but they all got dumped during the ceremony...

Yes, that is the flower basket around her neck (she takes her job as flower girl very seriously)...

Here is Great Grandpa smiling at Rubie...

And here are a few of the actual bride and groom.....

Congratulations Joann and Dennis!

Next adventure - flying to Chicago (what was I thinking?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear complaint department, while I think that the pictures of Rubie are very artsy, I still can't tell what her dress or hair actually looked like for the wedding. Joann was beautiful and I'm glad I get to see what her new husband looks like. I'm so excited for her.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all, and be nice to my grandaughter, and feed her aminals.