Saturday, August 14, 2010

Picnic Face

Today, Uncle Joe called and invited Rubie to go on a picnic. Today is a great day for a picnic. I was totally excited to go - until Ramon told me that I wasn't invited. Only Rubie was invited. Uncle Joe came by and picked up Rubie and off they went for the afternoon. Rubie is 4 1/2 years old, and she has never driven in a car without me or Ramon. I had a little anxiety. But then, Ramon asked me to go out on a date with him - we went and had some sushi, walked around the mall, and then went to the movies. It seemed so strange - we are never without her.

She came home with a big bag of candy, and a face like this...

I'm guessing she had a good time.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Seriously, I thought I was overprotective??? You win! And I HEART picnic faces.