Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Welcome Home

When I walked in the door this afternoon, I was greeted with a daughter with puke on her clothes and a husband on his hands and knees cleaning up puke. Immediately after I took that all in, my husband threw out his back while cleaning up the puke - so I took over the job. Olives (just in case you were wondering). And by the way, I don't happen to like olives (don't ask what I like to call them). Rubie felt much better after she "chewed up." She has a low fever, so hopefully this is just a 24 hour thing.

This is what I saw walking by Rubie's room tonight....



Rubie refuses to look at the camera, so this is the face she made when I asked her to look at my nose. Apparently, noses are gross now...

3 comments:

The Fields' said...

Awww, poor Rubie. I hope she is feeling better!

Bargain is the New Black Gal said...

Poor girlie! I hope she's feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Doggy Buttholes.